Shaping the future, strengthening competitiveness
ERP software for wholesalers
Safely in the future
Hardly any other industry feels as high competitive and cost pressure as wholesale. It is therefore a good feeling when you don't have to master these challenges alone, but can rely on your software and your ERP partner.
With the powerful ERP industry software for technical wholesaling, you can easily master the balancing act between service, costs, logistics and adherence to deadlines. From the selection to the implementation to the live operation of your solution, our team is at your side with extensive consulting expertise. And with the technology platform from Microsoft you are ideally positioned for the future, can grow flexibly and are ready for future challenges.
The KUMAVISION branch software for wholesale is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and brings with it a variety of best practice processes for wholesale. Behind Microsoft Dynamics 365 there is a technology platform in which all business applications from ERP and CRM to Office and Business Analytics work on a uniform database - this is unique worldwide! The seamless interaction allows consistent business processes and enables wholesalers to further optimize their processes and thus sustainably increase productivity.
- Best practice included: A large number of industry-specific functions such as the management of sophisticated price models, cross-selling and automated processes for storage and logistics are already integrated in the ERP software
- 360 ° view: With a clear customer, order and offer history, you have all the relevant information at your fingertips
- Efficient processes: Automated workflows, mobile data acquisition in warehouses and logistics as well as electronic data exchange with customers and suppliers ensure greater productivity across the company
- Integrated solution: Purchasing, sales, logistics, service and financial accounting all in one software
- Modern Microsoft technology platform: All business applications on one database for seamless business processes
For all business areas, for all wholesale requirements
Well positioned for the future: With the ERP software from KUMAVISION you benefit from maximum future security: Because the industry solution has a modular structure and can be flexibly expanded. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics as a technological basis offers you the best basic conditions for the strategic and technological further development of your company.
- Continuous further development of the ERP industry software in close dialogue with users and decision-makers
- Numerous best-practice processes that you can use right from the start and thus avoid expensive individual developments
- Powerful platform for ERP, CRM and business intelligence as well as other business applications from Microsoft with a uniform database
- Easy implementation of new business models such as pay-per-use
- Convenient reporting, better strategic and operational decisions through up-to-date key figures
- Direct access to modern Microsoft technology, modern workplace
- Different order types for trade orders, sample orders and much more
- document history
- Credit limit check
- Drop Ship
- Sophisticated pricing (special conditions, graduated prices, multi-level discounts, and much more)
- Quick information for customer prices and discounts
- Alternative and optional positions in offers
- Save price agreements directly from quotations and orders
- Order entry via customer history
- Convenient document texts with running text editor
- Set processing
- consignment stock
- Slow-moving management and processing
- Product and product group listings
- pro forma invoices
- Take back and exchange administration
- delivery tracking
- Different payees
- rebate settlement
- commission settlement
- Parcel tracking (optional)
- Mandatory field check for master data and order entry
- Flexible workflows (optional)
- Inquiries and serial inquiries
- order processing
- BMEcat interface for supplier catalogs
- Purchase of assets with direct integration into asset accounting
- Several delivery and order addresses
- Management of supplier article numbers
- order proposals
- blanket orders
- Sophisticated pricing (special conditions, graduated prices, multi-level discounts and much more)
- Reach planning for minimum stocks
- Minimum order value and freight allowance monitoring
- to Pay
- Container management
- Returns Management
- Management and monitoring of supplier order confirmations
- Mandatory field check for master data and purchase orders
- Delivery reminders
- Barcode-supported warehouse management and connection of mobile scanners (optional)
- Annual inventory
- Mapping of different storage zones and locations with different storage strategies such as free choice of storage location or chaotic warehouse management
- Creation of individual article labels and printing of labels
- Connection of shipping service providers such as DHL, TOF, UPS, TNT, DPD and GLS (optional)
- Parcel Tracking/Tracking
- Quality assurance in goods receipt including test equipment management (optional)
- Kanban administration
- Central evaluation of all business processes
- Inventory evaluation with automatisms for devaluation
- Sales evaluation at the time of delivery
- Variable illustration of tax requirements
- Reading of account statements and advices
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language)
- Reminder and interest system
- Domestic and foreign payments
- IFRS postings
- Work-in-progress assessments
- Asset Accounting
- cost accounting
- Complaint / complaint management with integrated action control (optional)
- Rental equipment
- Maintenance contracts
- Rental business with graphic planning
Electronic distributor Börsig presents itself with KUMAVISION ERP for the future
As an authorized distributor, Börsig has specialized in the worldwide sale of electromechanical components from premium manufacturers.
In this reference video, learn how Börsig uses the ERP industry software from KUMAVISION for wholesale
- industry-specific processes such as pricing and calculation are automated and accelerated
- ensures market-driven stocking via various suppliers
- optimized the processes in the warehouse and logistics with mobile scanners
- efficiently controls customer-specific production orders
A look at the industry software
Other wholesale solutions
CRM solutions for sales, marketing and service
Gain new insights into customer relationships, open up new markets, optimize sales management and inspire with up-to-date service.
More transparency with business intelligence
Control your company with key figures in real time. Recognize new opportunities as well as imminent risks in advance so that you can take action in good time.
Office and Teams
Modern workplace with office 365 and teams
Offer your employees an attractive, modern workplace. Integrate the ERP industry software directly into Teams and Outlook to save time.
Rental parks and machine rental
Integrate your rental business seamlessly with your ERP software. Open up new market segments and expand your portfolio - also ideal for trading in used machines
Vision Wholesale 4.0: How to lead your company into the future
Direct sales strategies from manufacturers, online platforms where supply and demand meet and competitors with a start-up mentality who are pushing into the market: Wholesalers are facing major challenges. Using 5 success scenarios, we will show you how to lead your company towards the future.
In this white paper you will learn:
- What challenges digitization brings with it for wholesale
- How you should react to the new shopping behavior of your customers
- Why new services make the difference between success and failure
Microsoft Dynamics 365: The world's leading technology platform
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 adapt your IT landscape quickly and easily to your individual requirements. Respond promptly to changes and introduce new solutions thanks to the Cloud in a short time. At the same time, you benefit from Microsoft's annual development budget of 20 billion US dollars, giving you direct access to new technologies and tools.
Cloud is not the same Cloud!
Access Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings that are standardized from the Cloud available for many industries. Your advantage: Fast deployment, attractive costs, easy scalability and maximum flexibility.
Use one Cloud-Environment set up and operated exclusively for your business. Your advantage: tailor-made Cloud-Services that exactly reflect your individual requirements and are provided at a location of your choice.
Combine one or more Public Clouds with a private Cloud or a local installation (on-premises). Your advantage: You determine the time and scope of your Cloud-Migrate and meet the strictest compliance requirements for sensitive data.