ERP industry software for medical device trade and distribution in the healthcare market
Accelerated order entry
The ERP software from KUMAVISION has a simple and customer-oriented order entry. Thanks to automated follow-up processes, trade and distribution can process orders quickly and comprehensively with fewer staff. Automated master data maintenance simplifies the creation of offers.
Comprehensive customer service
The industry software for medical device trade and distribution offers comprehensive functionalities in the areas of customer relationship management (CRM), sales and after-salesSales-Service. In doing so, you not only successfully expand new customer business, but also increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty of existing customers sustainably.
KUMAVISION supports efficient logistics processes and disposition procedures. The basis for this is, on the one hand, the comprehensive functionality of the standard software Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, on the other hand, industry-specific extensions of KUMAVISION for the medical device trade. With our ERP solution, you not only reduce the capital commitment in the warehouse, but also increase the throughput in the warehouse.
Selected software functions for medical device trade and distribution
- Convenient order entry via EAN code, customer article numbers, manufacturer article numbers and more
- System-supported management of consultation hours and practice needs
- Exact and flexible pricing
- Electronic data exchange with customers and suppliers
- Logistics concepts from simple warehouses managed by the storage location to chaotic warehousing with storage and retrieval routes
- Commission article and inventory management
- Flexible disposition procedures
- Residue dissolution directly in the goods receipt (ramp turntable)
- Barcode and scanner insert
- Shipper connection / tracking
- Stock analysis reports
- collective invoices
- rebate settlement
- Interface for reading supplier article lists and prices
- Call center processing with CTI telephone integration and Info Cockpit: all information on one contact at a glance at a single point of information
All functions for medical device trade and medical device manufacturers
Medical technology 2025 – success strategies for the future
- How to successfully master the challenges in the regulated environment
- Which possibilities for automation and increase in efficiency a modern industry software for medical technology opens up for you
- How to implement the requirements of MDR, ISO 13485 and UDI in a compliant and time-saving manner
- What role business software plays in the development of new business models for the medical technology industry
Microsoft Dynamics 365: The world's leading technology platform
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 adapt your IT landscape quickly and easily to your individual requirements. Respond promptly to changes and introduce new solutions thanks to the Cloud in a short time. At the same time, you benefit from Microsoft's annual development budget of 20 billion US dollars, giving you direct access to new technologies and tools.