Convincing customer experiences
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
All-in-One SMARKETING with Dynamics 365 CRM
Thanks to digitization, modern marketing today goes far beyond pure advertising measures: Target group-specific campaigns along the customer journey have significantly increased the accuracy of lead generation measures and can be optimized through detailed tracking of reactions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing offers the ideal platform for teamwork between marketing and sales: Sales provides valuable information about existing customers, prospects and contacts, for example from LinkedIn, which marketing can segment into target groups. The information is prepared according to the job role and linked to the appropriate customer journey for targeted campaigns so that exactly the right contact person for the desired customer can be addressed in the right way with powerful arguments.
The development of dedicated customer journeys enables targeted addressing via selected marketing channels such as newsletters, tele Sales or incoming request processing from websites or social media platforms. This allows you to calculate your marketing budget individually for the respective channels and track the effectiveness during the campaign run.
- Central customer and contact management across all Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
- Extensive target group segmentation and persona descriptions
- Development and continuous maintenance of individual customer journeys
- Cross-channel campaign management
- Lead management in teamwork with sales
- Target group specific campaign management
- Marketing automation along the customer journey
- Conversion tracking of newsletters, bots & websites
- Management of online & onsite events
Master simple and complex multi-channel campaigns with marketing automation
Even simple mail campaigns can become a challenge in post-processing, especially if the customer is to be provided with additional information at defined contact points (touchpoints). The same applies to lead magnets via gated content, where the next step must be prompt and reliable.
Through the marketing automation functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 you can take the next step directly at the relevant touchpoint: be it contact and/or double opt-in confirmations, welcome emails, download links, appointment confirmations or the dispatch of documents.
The integration with the Microsoft 365 Family also enables you to make direct appointments with a live view of free appointments or to register for webinars immediately. In this way, you can directly convert your call-to-actions into concrete leads. Of course, you can see the current touchpoint in the campaign from each individual campaign contact at any time.
- Touchpoint/Event based automation of marketing campaigns
- Creation of extensive activities such as emails, appointment confirmations, reminders and marketing materials for enrichment (nurturing)
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations such as GDPR by automating opt-ins, subscribing and unsubscribing from newsletters, etc.
- Transparent campaign tracking: Which contact is where in the course of the campaign
Optimize your marketing activities based on the behavior of your target groups
- Tracking activity across your campaigns and channels
- Direct implementation of findings on current and future campaigns
- Transparency about the actual customer journey of your target groups
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Voice for online surveys
- Extensive analysis and forecasting tools
Digital marketing has an unbeatable advantage: You always have the opportunity to take on the position of the silent observer as soon as your target persons have agreed through the double opt-in procedure.
This allows you to gain valuable insights into optimizing your campaigns or websites or landing pages. What content on your website is particularly interesting and where do visitors jump off particularly quickly? Which offers work well in mailings, how often are newsletters actually opened and what works best for a call-to-action?
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, you can track the activities of your target groups in newsletters as well as users of bots, apps and website visits and gain new insights into your target groups with extensive analysis tools. In combination with market data and evaluations from your business areas, you get to know the wishes of your customers, prospects and contacts and can open up new target markets together with your colleagues.
Clear the stage for your own online events
There's no question: it's still the most beautiful in person! However, live events are associated with long planning phases and high costs - regardless of whether all registered guests actually take part.
Due to the pandemic, online events, webinars and web conferences have become much more attractive and offer space for regular smaller customer highlights as well as training series or team events.
So that every event becomes an experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing offers comprehensive event management from planning to implementation in Microsoft teams to post-processing. In this way, you can also respond to inquiries about training courses, webinars and internal meetings at short notice without having to forego professionalism.
- Convenient participant management and tracking
- Invitation management via campaigns
- Comprehensive Agenda-, room allocation and speaker management
- Integration in Microsoft Teams for online events
- Budgeting and post-calculation
- Post-processing and data maintenance in the contact and customer base