Digitize processes, relieve employees
DMS and ECM solutions
With digitization, the amount of information to be processed is constantly increasing: Invoices are sent to customers and partners every day, and communication takes place primarily by e-mail. There are also paper-based and digital documents such as contracts. All of these documents need to be filed, sorted and archived to make the information they contain accessible. A time-consuming and complex task.
A document management system (DMS) supports companies and institutions in digitizing processes such as storing, managing and tracking documents. By centrally storing all relevant information in one place, employees are relieved of administrative tasks and gain time for the really important tasks. A DMS also ensures that all information is always easy to find - for example in the event of a tax inspection or audit.
Benefit from greater clarity thanks to a central storage for all documents and save money for the administration of paper archives.
Find instead of search
All relevant documents for a specific process are clearly laid out, so that you can provide information at any time - to customers, service providers and authorities.
Digital documents form the basis for automated processes between all departments that improve collaboration. This shortens processing times and cuts costs.
All information is also available on the go, so that your employees can work anywhere.
Changes to a document are recorded without gaps and recorded in an audit-proof manner. This means that all machining processes can be traced at any time.
Legally compliant archiving
All data is archived according to legal requirements and sensitive data can also be protected. How to keep retention periods and improve your compliance.
What actually is enterprise content management (ECM)?
ECM is more than the pure digital archiving of documents: ECM is working with living documents within an intelligent system. This offers the possibility of searching for documents, data and information of all kinds, linking them with workflows, discussing them using collaboration tools or evaluating them using analysis tools.
An ECM system is one of the heart of the IT landscape in a company. It communicates with all systems, maps digitized workflows in different departments and offers a wide range of technical extensions for different issues.
ELO Business Solutions
The ELO Business Solutions are standardized solution apps for different business scenarios. They can be used immediately, but can also be adapted to individual requirements at any time.
The ELO Business Solutions are constantly being supplemented with further best-practice solutions.
- Standardized solution apps
- Individual adjustments possible
- Ready for immediate use
Human Resource Management
KUMAVISION is a certified ELO Business Partner and is therefore part of a global network that offers medium-sized companies in numerous countries the perfect advice on the use of business solutions from ELO Digital Office GmbH.
Our experts will show you how you too can benefit from the advantages of an ECM and DMS system and work with you to develop a roadmap for implementation in your company.
Baugrund Süd digitizes document management with ELO
Baugrund Süd is one of the leading providers of surface geothermal drilling in Germany. The projects require structured storage of a wide variety of data - including the connection of third-party systems.
In this success story you will learn:
- Why Baugrund Süd decided to introduce an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution
- How Baugrund Süd is digitizing document storage (documents, plans, permits) with ELO
- What possibilities the standardization and automation of processes opens up
- How the company gets fast, cross-project access to all information and benefits from a fast full-text search.
Easy integration - continuous networking
- CAD: Systems from all common manufacturers
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Salesstrength
- ERP: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, SAP
- Email and Office: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365,
- Microsoft Windows (ECM functions in sidebar)
- Microsoft SharePoint
Overview of the ELO ECM suite
Automate recurring routine tasks - without any complex programming. With the help of defined workflows, you can transparently control and efficiently process processes, for example for vacation requests, requirement requests or invoice verification. The intuitive and easy-to-use form editor with keyword lists and predefined node types simplifies the creation of your own forms, which serve as the basis for the workflow. Adding an automatic e-mail notification is also possible with just a few clicks. Wizards and ready-made sets of rules help you to define individual processing steps through to entire process flows and to save them for automatic processing.
By processing the defined rules in the same way, documents, for example, are always automatically stored in the same folder structure and always with the same nomenclature, which enormously increases your data quality and efficiency. Java scripts can also be used for even more complex tasks.
ELO offers a clear monitoring tool so that you can keep an eye on the current processing status of your workflows at all times. You can see at any time which document is where in the workflow, whether times have been exceeded and who has to do which tasks. Another advantage: Thanks to the monitoring tool, you are always able to provide information on customer inquiries.
Automated re-indexing of archived emails
Intuitive operation directly in the e-mail client: Secure and fast access to all e-mails for a process or contact
Linked storage of e-mails and the file attachments they contain: relieves the pressure on the e-mail server and at the same time reduces the storage requirements in the archive through active duplicate checking
Legally compliant and fully automatic complete e-mail archiving: Creation of an independent overall archive (in addition to linked storage) for all incoming e-mails.
- Auto-completion: Suggestions matching terms when searching
- Typo correction: Did you mean ...?
- Boolean search function: linking search terms
- Synonym thesaurus: Search for similar terms
- Linguistic search: Variants such as singular / plural or different forms of declination are automatically included in the search
- SimFinder: finds documents with similar content
- Semantic search: Search for documents with related content
- Knowledge maps: Browse according to given filter criteria
The automatic text recognition OCR (Optical Character Recognition) searches scanned documents for legible text and uses the determined data for keywording. By using OCR templates, you can also shorten the processing times for indexing recurring documents.
- Simple indexing with one click
- Save OCR templates for recurring documents
- For PDFs and TIF documents
Improve the collaboration of your teams and increase the productivity of your company with the ELO collaboration tools, which are perfectly integrated into the ECM system and thus ensure more transparency and an effective exchange. With the ELO teamrooms even outside the ELO system - there are elementary added values for your company.
- My ELO provides an overview of all relevant information, documents and tasks.
- With the ELO Feed you can easily chat with your employees or pass on information.
- The ELO user interface supports the design of an individual user interface with which frequently used functions and required information can be optimally arranged.
- With ELO Teamroom, you can promote cross-locational collaboration between your teams through virtual project rooms and easily connect external project participants.
With drag-and-drop, you can immediately store and tag emails or documents in the same client
Use the familiar tree structure view of your documents as well as valuable processing and forwarding functions such as checking documents in and out as well as the automatic use of the version history
Carry out extensive searches with ELO iSearch and access the clear hit lists directly