Think globally, act locally
International ERP and CRM projects
Implement international projects safely
In the case of international ERP and CRM projects, a large number of different requirements must be observed: Country-specific legislation such as e.g. B. tax regulations in financial accounting or additional compliance requirements must be taken into account as well as internal business processes that extend beyond national and organizational borders. Last but not least, linguistic and cultural characteristics play a central role.
With a uniform ERP and CRM environment, you lay the foundation for efficient intercompany processes, simplify cross-site cooperation and create a database for better decisions - and always take local peculiarities into account.
- Efficient intercompany processes
- Transparent corporate management
- Improved cross-site collaboration
- Uniform IT strategy
- Group connection and group reporting
- Realization of company-wide baseline versions
- Many years of experience with international projects
- Numerous locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy
- International partner network
- Worldwide availability with localized language and country versions
KUMAVISION: Your partner for international projects
Experienced project teams
At KUMAVISION we have a team of multilingual project managers, consultants and developers with both international and intercultural experience.
With numerous locations in DA-CH and Italy, we are excellently positioned in the market and have a strong network of international partners for localization.
One central point of contact
A central contact person who coordinates all internal and external activities at home and abroad advises and accompanies you throughout the entire project.
Your company, your strategy, our solution
With cross-border ERP or CRM software, there is not just one solution, but many different implementation options: From the connection of local systems in the area of controlling to the consolidation of finance to a uniform IT environment for all national companies in the form of a baseline system (Core template). Together with you, we define what is the best approach for your company and whether a centralized or decentralized project strategy is the right choice for you.
The following questions can help you make a decision:
- Is the master data maintained centrally or should the national companies manage their master data themselves?
- To what extent should processes be standardized for all countries?
- What is the concept for data security?
- What IT infrastructure is available in the different countries?
- What advantages speak for a Cloud-Solution?
- Are suitable specialists available for the administration of the IT systems in the various countries?
- Which language versions are required?
- Are there local legal requirements that require certain data to be passed on or hosted in the respective country?
- Despite the different time zones, are there sufficient time windows for maintenance?
Success Story Taconova
- Introduce a new ERP software with KUMAVISION in Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Germany and other locations
- International intercompany processes transparently mapped and efficiently controlled
- Wholesale and production networked across locations
- Country-specific tax features taken into account
- Paperless exchange of receipts with major customers, suppliers and within the company