Ready for MDR
Recipe for success ERP software:
Successfully implement MDR, master validation confidently
Consistent risk and quality management system, complete traceability, consideration of the entire product life cycle, EUDAMED upload and much more: The European Medical Device Regulation (MDR) places numerous regulatory requirements on quality management. As a “Qualified Person” (Art. 15), quality officers are personally responsible for compliance with the regulatory provisions.
In this white paper you will find out how you can map the requirements of the MDR securely and conveniently with integrated ERP software.
These MDR requirements for quality management can no longer be mapped with Excel and paper alone. Integrated ERP software provides a remedy: It monitors processes, networks company areas, prepares information, avoids data silos and lowers the error rate.
Find out from eight fields of action with many practical examples how you can successfully implement the requirements of the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) in your company with integrated ERP software.
This white paper explains:
- How integrated ERP software supports you in your role as a quality representative / qualified person (MDR)
- Which relationships you can recognize and analyze with system-based ERP software
- What a previously untapped potential your data has
- How to reduce the administrative effort required to comply with the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- The advantages of not using isolated solutions
- How intelligent workflows and automated processes in ERP ensure more compliance and consistent quality management